Graphic Design Internship
Madison+Main is an integrated communications agency that provides creative marketing solutions for emerging companies. Interested in being part of the creative side of advertising? As a Graphic Design Intern at Madison+Main you will get an immersive internship experience into the real world of advertising, marketing and branding.
What will you be doing?
Graphic Design interns will have the opportunity to be exposed to every facet of our creative process including:
- Support the Creative team with various print and web projects
- Assist with production art and graphic design
- Assist in the creation of print and digital advertisements
- Utilize graphic design tools to execute concepts, designs and ideas
- Participate in creative meetings for concepts, idea generation and strategy
- And Much More!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates that have passion and skills to excel in a fast-paced environment. A candidate should possess the traits below:
- Must be a Junior, Senior or recent graduate
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Have the desire to work in an advertising agency
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
What do we expect?
We expect you to work a minimum of 15 – 20 hours a week. The internship runs from August 31st – December 11, 2015.
What about college credits or compensation?
While this is an unpaid internship opportunity you will gain real world experience. We are willing to work with you and your college to determine the appropriate amount of college credit you can receive for participation in our internship program.
How do I apply?
Please submit a sample of your work with your resume. This could either be a link to your portfolio website or PDF with a minimum of three examples. Please submit your resume and work sample to Shout@MadisonMain.com for consideration.