Madison+Main is an award-winning brand communications firm and, simply put, we believe that Bold Brands Win.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team.
- Concept and ideation of branding and marketing campaigns
- Produce logos, print ads, web ads, direct mail pieces, storyboards, web designs, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers and clients
- Create brand standards manuals and protect brand aesthetics
- Collaborate with creative partners
- Coordinates production files, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format, etc.
- Performs related duties as required
- 3+ years experience
- A degree specializing in fine art/graphic design/communication
- An excellent portfolio showcasing variation of skills
- Outstanding design aesthetic with solid understanding of print, branding, publication design, social media marketing, email design, and the printing process
- Expert in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Preferred, but not required, experience in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and WordPress
- Ability to maintain extreme attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- A team player with strong client-facing skills
- Ability to solve problems with alternative design solutions
- Positive attitude
Please respond via email with resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.