· Handles all media relations efforts and builds relationships with media contacts.
· Writes long form copy such as website, newsletters, etc.
· Manages the day-to-day creation, editing and updating of digital content including research, fact-checking, critiquing and proofreading.
· Contributes to, updates and helps manage social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn posts, graphics, e-newsletters, video content and messaging for agency and clients. Listens to and monitors the social media outlets and post or respond to comments or other posts and topics.
· Monitors news coverage, trends and competitors to bring new opportunities and ideas to agency and clients.
· Assists in writing custom proposals for business development initiatives.
· Performs all other duties deemed necessary by company leadership.
Skills & Abilities:
· Superior organization and time management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented and reliable with a creative approach to all projects
· Expertise in the business media; you know who’s who and what they care about
· Digital & social media savvy
Education & Experience:
· Must have 2-5 years’ experience in marketing communications and/or PR.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.