By Digital Marketing Intern Emily Pickering
With LinkedIn having over 200 million professionals, business owners shouldn’t underestimate its potential as a networking, reputation management and lead generation tool. Here’s a look at our top 3 recommendations for business owners using LinkedIn.
Fill Out Your Company Profile Completely – this is an incredibly important in setting up a professional and credible presence.
– Utilize keywords in your description to maximize your reach
– Get customer recommendations to show off your expertise
– Make sure to include a complete list of services as well
– Use LinkedIn to follow up with new B2B connections
Cultivate & Nurture Your Network – authentic interactions can be the foundation of a healthy presence on any social network. LinkedIn is no different as businesses can share updates just like individuals.
– Update regularly with engaging content (i.e. industry articles, videos etc.) in order to maximize to drive traffic to your website
– Link with fellow business owners and similar industry groups to share valuable advice and garner leads
– Utilize your own LinkedIn group to start conversations with potential customers, ask questions and have conversations along the way to showcase your company’s knowledge
Employee Networking – encouraging employees to use LinkedIn in a smart way can turbo charge your company’s LinkedIN presence.
– Ensure each employee has a complete profile and correct company listing
– Encourage your employees to request recommendations and provide endorsements to others
– Give endorsements to your employees for their professional skills to add to your brand’s professional reputation
These are just a few tips for businesses and professionals using LinkedIn. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on LinkedIn, Facebook, @madisonmain or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any assistance with your social media!